SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I've been back in London for 3 weeks... for two of those I have had company. It is funny how big and empty my flat seems today after Shelton left at 6 for the airport, I spent the morning cleaning...and then took a nap b/c i am coming down with something (my throat is swollen and i have no voice!)

Anyway...the last two weeks were nice b/c I was able to do London with a friend and take in some things I had not done before. Yesterday we went to Primrose Hill and walked through the park there right at the top of Regents Park (and we saw Jude Law .. in the flesh.. not once by twice as he passed us having lunch at a sidewalk cafe in Primrose Hill). I also went to Evensong at Westminster Abbey twice! And we had tea in the crypt at St. Martin's in the Fields. We took the train to Sheffield as well as numureos other things... Good times in all. But I am feeling a bit sorry for myself today, as I am feeling under the weather and a bit lonely. Oh well
[10:04 AM] 2 comments

 

2 Comments:

*hug*
we luv u shannon!
cindz :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 PM  

i have a huge....huge...huge...crush on jude law...he is gorgeous...gorgeous i say...

By Blogger e, at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment