SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

its Christmas and I really would love to decorate.. however with the shortage of any christmas decorations in this country i think I will forego it this year. I do love Christmas and am a bit sad that I am actually going go without a tree of festive cheer around my flat. However I will be in Germany from the 10th-the 20th and that is most of the month anyway....

now if i could just get well. i am totally without a voice and can barely swollow my throat is so swollen.
[10:26 AM] 2 comments

 

2 Comments:

Hey shan, necessity is the mother of invention. We are also treeless this year - instead we're going to hang my grandmother's traditional heart shaped baskets (made out of christmas wrapping paper - very simple to make, I could show you if you like!) from our window in the SHAPE of a tree. Will post a finished pic on our blog. trying to think of other ideas for makeshift, yet effective 'christmas cheer'!!magz

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 AM  

Hey shan, necessity is the mother of invention. We are also treeless this year - instead we're going to hang my grandmother's traditional heart shaped baskets (made out of christmas wrapping paper - very simple to make, I could show you if you like!) from our window in the SHAPE of a tree. Will post a finished pic on our blog. trying to think of other ideas for makeshift, yet effective 'christmas cheer'!!magz

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment