SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sunday, June 05, 2005

A view from my room
This is the view out the window of my flat. I struggle from time to time with the size of my flat. I honestly think that my flat is smaller than my dorm room in University. No kidding! but it is beautiful and lovely and it feels like a real "inner chamber" space.

When I first started praying about coming to London, I very clearly heard the word "BOW". But then some friends here said "there is no way that you will be able to afford Bow, you need to go to a place that the tube doesnt even run". So i put it back on the table and asked God to lead me. While praying with Derek and Amy one night Amy had a vision with street names and everything. It led me right to my flat. And here I am.

It is like a sanctuary in the middle of the city...and I love it.
[3:46 PM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment