SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Friday, June 10, 2005

ARRRH
Ohhh what a day! I had a very strange dream last night and very emotional…which led me to send an email to my father. Which now several hours later I am wishing I would not have sent. (You know God in his infinite wisdom will not take back words after they have been spoken—oh how I wish he would though). Oh well I was just finishing that drama when I figured out that since being back in england one of my bills had fallen through the cracks…so I spent all afternoon on my finances. Which I hate. At one time in my life I had an accountant that paid all my bills. That was really nice. But no longer even close to the life I lead today. And while I should be thankful that I had the money to pay all my bills I am actually trying to figure out how I am going to pay my rent next month. And tonight…on a Friday night…I am at home alone! ARRRRH..
[8:56 PM] 1 comments

 

1 Comments:

You could have called me . . . I was in bed by 10 p.m. Oh wait, that was SATURDAY night . . .maybe even more of an ARGH!! Hope things are getting better.

By Blogger KC, at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment