SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thursday, April 07, 2005

ok...does anyone read this blog anymore? if so you have to be totally bored. i have been bored w- this blog for a while which is why it has been so inconsistent. when i first started blogging it seemed like i had vision for it and it was a way we could all stay connected. but now i dont know why i blog anymore which i why i dont blog that often.

i have been toying with the idea of starting a new blog...b/c maybe it would be more reflective of where i am at now and what i am doing. but i hate naming things and that is one of the first things you have to do when creating a blog. i named this one shopkins b-c that is how i sign my name. but to start a new blog i need a new name...so i keep thinking...

but traveling w- the jones i am in blogger central. with elizabeth starting a new blog that has an AMAZING poem that she wrote while we were broken down and sleeping the car for the second night. and abagail finally getting her blog to post her stuff and well andrew...we all know he blogs. so they have given me a bit of a hard time. and even the kids said they wouldnt link to me unless i post more so i am here trying to decide if i want to keep blogging.

currently andrew is trying to work out getting the vehicle and all of us back to the UK. the kids are watching a movie and we are all in Karlsruhe, Germany. I have been invited to stay a few more days which I think I will do. we are trying to make arrangements to bring the Doxology project to Karlsruhe in September,, so it could be very productive and I could see more of the community here and the city.

so that is that
[3:11 AM] 6 comments

 

6 Comments:

I liked that name you were toying with over easter - Red Toe Texan! It's you baby!!! Magz

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 AM  

aww missing you guys! and on the road with the jones? it's just like old times... give everyone my love!

By Blogger Tk, at 10:22 PM  

Hey shan, sorry to use your blog like a free phone, but cinds asked me to leave a comment here - she is planning to be at your place tomorrow, texted you but I guess your phone is outa action at the mo. Are you gonna be there? Also some flea treatment stuff for uganda got posted to yours so she could pick it up before she flies out on sunday... Any chance you could authorise her to get it from your mail?? Hmmm. Complications. magz

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 AM  

there are even people who start to read you blog.... hahaha even if you didnt want to tell me your blogadress i made it here... good to have you here! MARK

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 PM  

Even I, he who wasn't ever going to blog, am astounded at the lack of activity. Good on Elizabeth and Abigail, I'm with them on only going to link if we see more money where your mouth is.

Get home soon, we need a swim.

By Blogger Rob, at 2:12 PM  

hey shannon,...dont stop blogging!
I m just one of the people who start reading it.
Share your thoughts with us. I m curious about it.
Hanna

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment