SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

10 years ago today
10 years ago today was the Oklahoma City Bombing. Kind of Crazy for me to think about. My life was COMPLETELY different 10 years ago. And I had some sales meetings in Oklahoma City the day of the bombing. I had planned on going up the night before and staying in a hotel in downtown Dallas. Instead I ended up going to see my grandparents for some reason and staying with them. I had a feeling that morning that something was amiss. Anyway I was close to OKC when the bomb went off. It felt very earie to be so close to it.

Anyway....just weird to think about that day. The fact that I was totally un-involved with chruch or anything related to God. And just how different my life was. And I cant believe that was 10 years ago.
[4:48 PM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment