SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Friday, February 04, 2005

my grandmother
so my grandmother is having knee surgery today. my grandmother is AMAZING! until this year i don't remember my grandmother every being sick, not even like a cough. she was still walking 5 miles a day last christmas. she is 80 and still going strong. but about 6 months ago though her knee started giving her pain and she decided to have a knee replacement....so that is that...she is having surgery today and my dad is looking after my grandfather....hopefully they won't kill each other!

my grandmother is strong and capable and instilled in me a real "can-do" attitude. my grandparents are really special to me. for those of you that don't know they were more like parents to me than my parents when i was growing up.

anyway...any prayers are appreciated for a good surgery and speedy recovery
[11:45 AM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment