SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Home
Thinking of Home a lot lately….in talking to James (a friend of Andrew’s) yesterday, we talked about our lives and the whole idea of home. I became really aware that b/c of the way I grew up with a lot of homes, my moms, my dads and my grandparents that I have always had this idea of having multiple homes. It used to bother me that I couldn’t point to one place and say this is where my roots are, this is home. But now I really appreciate that…and it felt like a revelation like a new way of seeing it and defining it. But right now.... London....another one of those places I call home...and i appreciate it and i feel settled......
[4:33 AM] 1 comments

 

1 Comments:

Hi Shanon,dont forget your home in woking/pyrford. would be great to meet up. neil.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment