SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thursday, February 17, 2005

candles
I was lighting candles earlier and I realized that the ones that burn nice and perfect actually put out the least light and the ones that burn messier, you know they don’t have perfect edges and they spill out …they put out the most light. Which made me think about my life and where I am now….certainly not on the main path, or climbing a ladder but I trust that God gets to shine out more b/c I am willing to take risk and not stay in the perfect box.
Then I read Anita’s blog (who by the way is blogging again) and she talks some about the whole idea of like if you actually don’t stay in the system you get judgement. She had some good thoughts which took me back to how thankful I am that God really has let me follow Him adventurously and He has given me people that believe in me and encourage me and support me. That’s pretty cool.
[3:10 PM] 4 comments

 

4 Comments:

I really like the candle image shannon. very cool, and so like our God who chooses surprising things to show his Glory through. blessings to you today, magz

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 AM  

when you see my dad, tell him to make sure he gets a really good magnet! lots to tell you. we will e-mail you soon! love, k

By Blogger some chick, at 7:53 PM  

hey shannon, you're beautiful & I love you loads. I'd really like to come visit you & hang out with you, not sure when that might eb though. I have tonsilitis right now, and no kitchen or lounge... we're quite busy! but anyway, email me jenfranmick@yahoo.com
love jen xxx

By Blogger jen mick, at 7:50 AM  

miss talking with you. hope all is well

By Blogger Kiwijasmyn, at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment