SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Monday, August 09, 2004

Movies
Well I caught up with my friend Iona today and we headed to the movies late this afternoon, mainly to escape the heat and humidity. I was hoping to see The Bourne Supremecy but we ended up seeing 13 going on 30 which is a romantic comedy with Jennifer Garner (from Alias)…and it was actually a cute film. And for all of you who know me you know that I love romantic comedies…and I am glad to say that I still believe in love.
[5:11 PM] 1 comments

 

1 Comments:

I just watched that movie and really liked it too!!! You and I have always been suckers for those romantic comedies. I'm glad we haven't become cynical in our "years!"

Looking forward to reading more from you now that I'm back in the on-line world!
AMB

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment