SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Golden Year?
Well it is only 10 days until my birthday! Which has had me thinking about this past year (which some would say was my golden year b/c I turned 31 on the 31st).

So what happened this year?

31 for me has been a year to…..
be broken
and put back together
a year to dig deeper with God
and uncover spiritual strongholds
a year to get healing
find joy
and find myself again
a year to celebrate (it did start off with a bang)
let loose a bit & learn to relax
a year to travel
and a year to explore
a year to dance
and a year to float
a year to smile
and a year to cry

A golden year? Well gold is refined by fire! I have to admit I thought this year would see a few more changes…but I guess that has me looking forward to 32!
[12:32 PM] 4 comments

 

4 Comments:

31 is the new 21, baby! To everything, turn, turn, turn. There is a season....

By Blogger amy, at 4:12 PM  

thanks amy! i could just hear you singing that to me....

By Blogger shannon, at 6:12 AM  

Hopefully you'll imagine my singing voice much nicer than it really is... You deserve the best on your birthday!

By Blogger amy, at 4:26 PM  

Shannon need your phone number there. IF any of your friends who read your emais want to email me your number that would be great !!!!

Brandy Peek
brpeek@yahoo.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment