SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Saturday, June 19, 2004

i was thinking about the tag line for my blog today. you know i wrote it around midnight at my old apartment in austin when i was motivated to change my blog (it was either that or kill it) and i wrote it as more of a wish and a prayer. (not many people would have described me as basking in freedom and enjoying the journey a year ago) you know in my head i knew that i should be living out of that place of utter freedom and overflow and really enjoying life but reality was i was busy and felt like i was getting nowhere. anyway it just struck me today that it is more of a reality today, more like a synopsis of my life today. god is so amazing and faithful and i am really thankful for where i am today! and i am really enjoying the journey!
[6:25 AM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment