SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Friday, April 09, 2004

Well I totally flaked out this morning. Most of the Lower Greenville community joined in a walkabout this morning. Basically as I understand it (since I wasn't there) they take a map of Jerusalem and lay it over a map of lower greenville (in Dallas). Then using Whole foods as the temple they walk the steps that Jesus would have walked before the crucifixion. Anyway this all took place at 5 am so when my alarm went off I turned it off and slept until now!

Anyway for those of you who wonder where I have been....I have been in Dallas for the better part of 3 weeks with a few day trips back to Austin. I have been staying with the Thames. (it has been really good to be here during holy week--last night we had a seder!)

[7:01 AM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment