SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sunday, April 18, 2004

i am trying to figure out the real purpose of this blog...several times i have thought about killing it...then i get motivated and make myself blog..but i wonder ...do i blog for me? no b/c then it would just be like my journal do i blog for my friends -- so they can keep up with me? i don't know.

andrew made the comment that it needs to be the way people can track with me on my journey...and while i think that is true i write so differently if it just my friends reading this...and then i wonder does anyone really read this stuff?

so by the way there are two churches looking at supporting me for my next move to london...it feels amazing the way God is raising up people to support and champion me....please just pray for all the details that are coming up in my last 10 days.
[9:10 PM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment