SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sunday, December 28, 2003

FAMILY
"the family was ordained of God, that children might be trained up for Himself. The family was before the church, or rather, the first form of the church."
something i have been stewing on a lot since this summer is the reality of what God is doing through the container of the family. It seems obvious to me that God is reclaiming the definition and indeed the reality of family. And for me another step is being made even now as I am spending Christmas with this part of the tribe which is more like my family, maybe my family of choice, or Gods choice...who He is knitting me with.

Just wanted to get that out a bit because I think God's story, his choreography, is fascinating. It is so interesting how He is knitting peopel together across cities, states, and nations.
[7:31 AM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment