SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Saturday, May 03, 2003

today i went back to my side gig selling sugar scrubs. i worked in a shop in san antonio and it was a really good diversion from my normal routine. then tonight my suitemate from my freshman year in college came down and we hung out until about midnight. when i think about brandy i always think about endurance and the scripture about fighting the good fight, finishing the course. for the past several years she and her husband have been the caretakers not only for their daughter who is 7, but also for her father who suffered a stroke. on top of that brandy has several medical conditions that make her life difficult. i feel really priveledged that brandy still wants me in her life-- there was a time in my life that i was not the nicest person and brandy got the brunt of that. it's amazing that God redeems and restores more than just us. He truly does make all things new!
[11:33 PM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment