SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sunday, April 20, 2003

well I'm home! and it is good to be home. in all honesty i have avoided blogging b/c i was totally unprepared to process some of the family stuff going on in Alaska. So i bypassed processing wabi sabi w/ you and i avoided processing the family stuff but now that i am home maybe i will be more persistent in blogging.

I will share that i am full on in a new season. one of solitude and intercession. it has been amazing. it started w/in an hour of taking jenn andrew to the airport on the friday after wabi sabi. it feels like God is pulling and pulling me closer to Him. He is also teaching me to do one thing at a time so i am working on only two projects, and i will try to divide my time working on them.


[11:34 PM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment