SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Monday, February 10, 2003

Bea and Andy (from Sheffield) are on my heart today. First of all they seem to have come under some attack from the church they are an extension of. It seems that God has given them a ministry that is bigger and overflows the structure of the church. Please join me in praying for them to get bigger, clearer vision and to not be discouraged. Also pray w/me for the leadership of the church and for their community.

Second, they are on my heart b/c I really sense they are supposed to be here for wabiSABI. We are asking God to make a way where there seems to be no way financially. (They have a need for $1000-1500 to make it possible for them to come.) Join me in praying for this specific need and if God leads you to give please call me or email me

[9:56 AM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment