SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Friday, January 03, 2003

Friday Night! This week has been so long and busy. Martina claims that i am living in two worlds all the time -- 1 where I am on the phone w/ about 50 people a day from all over and then here in austin in the physical. I think she might be right.

It is always good to have someone new here. As I am taking them places I fall deeper in love with this city and beg God even more to let His glory come and cover all of Austin.

Tommorrow my friends Kerry and Diana Sutton will be coming here to help me work on the publicity for wabi sabi and Martina's friends will pick her up and take her to Florida for a few weeks.

Pray w/ me that I am not getting sick -- i woke up this morning feeling a cold coming on.


[9:53 PM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment