SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Wow! i have just spent all afternoon trying to finish my newsletter. It is a daunting task to try and communicate all that God has done over the past year. At this tiime last year I had grand ambitions of sending out a monthly update. In March I figured I could do something quarterly and now in December I think I might get one in the mail. I am hoping that Shelly Berryhill will edit it tonight and then I will address all of the envelopes and get it in the mail by the end of the week. WHEW! I want people to know what is going on. I know that we need prayer support as much as we encouragement or financial support. It took Moses as well as the two people holding up Moses' arms to pray so that Joshua would win the battle he was fighting. I am very aware that we need many people interceding for us, I need people interceding for me.
[2:43 PM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment