SHOPKINS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Monday, November 25, 2002

REST= not something i am very good at. It is really hard for me to just be. This provides for continual stretching in my life and God is gracious because He stretches me and teaches me and then i start running around like a chicken w/ my head chopped off so then He nudges me again to let me know it doesn't have to be that hard.

Today as soon as I prayed "Lord take some of the pressure off" there was instant resolution! (not that it always happens that way.) But that is where God is really growing me right now -- having balance and resting in Him.

Just as moses told josua in joshua chapter 1 "the lord your god gives you rest and he will give you this land". I feel like god is speaking to me. He wants me to rest in Him and then out of his abundance he will give me more than i could imagine or obtain with all my effort..... He desires to give good gifts to his children.

I continue to pray that God will pull me into Himself and help me to lean on Him and to rest in Him.

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD AND I WILL BE EXALTED AMONG THE NATIONS, I WILL BE EXALTED AMONG THE EARTH.
[6:45 PM] 0 comments

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment